Substitute teachers are an integral part of the student learning process. We are looking for responsible, compassionate, dedicated individuals who are enthusiastic about teaching and learning.
How Do I Become a Substitute Teacher?
1. Complete this substitute application. Once completed, you may:
- Fax to 931-347-0177, Attention: Christie Lindsey
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail or drop off at 270 Richland Drive, Pulaski, TN 38478
2. Attend substitute training and orientation. You may schedule this by calling Christie Lindsey at 931-363-4558 ext. 2102. Trainings are held the first Wednesday of each month.
3. Schedule a fingerprinting and background check appointment with Christie Lindsey. This is a one-time fee of $35.